Get the creamiest dairy free mousse using this method of cooking.
This brownie is amazing, dense, rich and full of flavour, it is everything you expect from a brownie without any nasties! Its low GL and no sugar..
Ingredients - serves 4-6
250g Butter (grass fed)
110g Dark Chocolate (organic)
65g Ground Almonds
65g Coconut Flour
6g Baking powder
65g Raw Cacao
75g Pecan nuts
For the yogurt:
1 litre Organic Natural Yogurt
1. Melt chocolate and butter over a pan of boiling water.
2. Whip eggs and sugar on full speed until pale and fluffy.
3. Sieve flours, cocoa powder, baking powder.
4. Fold the flour mix through the egg mix.
5. Fold in melted butter and chocolate.
6. Fold in nuts.
7. Place mix into a square large cake tin and bake at 150C for 20 minutes.
8. Once cooked, place in fridge straight away making sure it is covered and allow to cool.