Turmeric, is the bright yellow of the spice rainbow, it has an earthy, peppery taste.
Add fresh black pepper and help its absorption into the blood stream by up 2000%!!!
The powerful medicine that has long been used in the Chinese and Indian systems of medicine as an anti-inflammatory agent to treat a wide variety of conditions, including flatulence, jaundice, menstrual difficulties, bloody urine, hemorrhage, toothache.
Turmeric is a root plant that belongs to the ginger family.
It is an anti-inflammatory substance that helps your joints recover from any kind of pain. Its properties help repair and regenerate brain cells, which is obviously good for me!
I am in love with this crazy looking root, for me it’s a natural miracle and I put it on everything!
Every morning I drink an Organic Turmeric tea with black pepper, I also have 2 Organic eggs on Whole meal toast with shaved fresh Turmeric, black pepper and fresh pumpkin seeds.
You can also shave on things using a micro plane or grater onto salads, meat and fish dishes, pretty much everything!
- Eat and consume daily intakes of turmeric with black pepper
- Replace regular tea or coffee with Organic turmeric tea
- Eat it and get immune to the flavor, then you can have it on everything!
- Black pepper
- Smoked fish (Mackerel, Salmon, trout)
- Roasted with vegetables like Cauliflower, Kale and cabbage
- In curries. YUM
- In soups like Cauliflower and Turmeric…mmm